Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Soft Mini Elephant

I wanted to make something small to add to a baby shower gift recently, and I thought about making a soft stuffed elephant. I ended up finding this Chinese pattern online, which has pieces for two different sizes - this is the larger one. I used Chrome to translate the page for me, but the pictures are much more helpful for figuring out what to do and in what order. There were a few tricky spots, but it was a relatively quick thing to make, and I think it's totally cute! I'm thinking of making a few more of these and stocking them in the shop. If nothing else, a few more people might be getting these as gifts!



Lime for scale

5 comments:

  1. Cute! And thanks for the link! I was looking for something like this a few months ago, and yours looks cuter than their photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) There are quite a few patterns out there, I'm glad I went with this one - it looked like it would be the cutest!

      Delete